BUSINESS DISPUTE MEDIATION
Strong, healthy business relationships are a critical component of commerce — be it between companies in the same industry or across sectors, businesses and their vendors, or, most importantly, businesses and their customers. When conflicts arise, wise business leaders search for a resolution before the matter reaches an adversarial level.
Mediation offers an opportunity to reach solutions without the cost, time commitment, formality, and uncertainty of litigation. It allows business, IP, insurance, bank, real estate, or labor conflicts to be resolved privately and efficiently, while preserving profitable relationships. And, with the increasing inclusion of mediation and arbitration provisions in contracts, this form of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is becoming not only a preferred but also a necessary option.
We provide mediation for businesses in Silicon Valley, the San Francisco Bay Area, and Hawaii.
Some examples of business disputes that can be effectively mediated include:
- Construction Defect Actions — Special Master & Discovery Referee
- Business Divorce and Dissolutions — Partnerships, Shareholders, LLCs, Joint Ventures
- Employer/Employee/Contractor Conflicts
- Trade Secrets
- Family-Owned Business and Partnerships (Conflicts over Control, Operation, Succession, etc.)
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Bankruptcies and Modifications
Please contact us to consult about your matter.